Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Michael and Nebkhperura Comparison

The Michael and Nebkhperura Comparison
© Copyright 2011 MJC, All rights reserved.


1. Tut’s father was a King (from the Restoration Stele); My biological father’s name means “King,” (Roy).
2. Both had step-fathers (Akhenaton was his).
3. I had chest surgery in 1985 and prayed to Anubis for a “heart Scarab”; His mummy is missing both his chest and original Heart Scarab (probably stolen during embalming).
4. He had a “clubbed foot”; I wear Arch-supports for a foot disorder.
5. He had a “cleft palate” mouth and overbite; I have receding gums, slight under-bite, and other tooth related problems.
6. He disliked Monotheism (Atonism); I dislike Christianity, Judaism, and Islam because they are anti-Egyptian.
7. He built temples to Amon-Ra; I built Temples to Amon-Ra (websites and home shrines).
8. He has a negative Ka spirit that is supernatural; I am Elemental-Chronokinetic and can connect with his Ka when angry (1979, 2005, 2009). Also I connected with his Ka in 2009 in the De young Museum in San Francisco, CA exhibit (Golden Age of the Pharaohs tour).
9. The miniscule spirits that reside in the tomb items from KV62 recognized me in 2005 tour.
10. He was discovered by Howard Carter on November 4, 1922 and his tomb was opened 3 weeks later; I was born on Howard Carter’s Birthday and was 3 weeks premature (May 9).
11. I was born with the attributes of Seth: born after midnight, born from unnatural sex (intercourse that could not result in conception; according to my Father), ability to create storms and earthquakes, etc.; he was born from incestuous relationship of his parents.
12. We both collect and never throw away old junk (i.e. his tomb’s junk).
13. I had a vision of his sister Baketaton playing with the golden mirror case from KV62 tomb; the mirror was never in his tomb nor stolen; I have papyrus painting of mirror case in bedroom.
14. His wife’s Akh is my Guardian Akh (Ankhesnamon) since 1979.
15. I am “allergic to silver metal.”
16. He had black hair; I once died my hair black in College years.
17. We both conquer countries with Magic.
18. I remember being asleep in KV62 before 1917 (in between lives).
19. We both can recount past lives (his preceded 18th Dynasty when he gave a tour of Egypt to a priestess months before his suicide via poison).
20. We both wrote laws (UEIR; Restoration Stele).

MC 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment