Saturday, April 16, 2011

Two halves of a Person

Two Halves of a Person
© Copyright 2011 MJ COSTA, All rights reserved


In Ancient Egyptian Philosophy, a Person has 2 parts: One is a Soul or Mind, the other is their Spirit or Essence. The Soul is the Ba, the Spirit is the Ka. A Soul can be detached as during Remote Viewing visions while the body is awake so long as the Spirit is inside. If both Spirit and Soul are not inside the body, the body will eventually die without something to guide it (like in a coma).

In 1975 my body died at age 3. It was at my babysitter’s apartment sleeping on her floor. I (Ka) awoke in the Otherworld (the Egyptian Duat), and then returned to my body. I found it still asleep; my babysitter was standing on its head, suffocating it to death, while watching television. I waited a while trying to decide what to do. I entered my body and resurrected it with an energy burst, which went up her spine. She immediately walked off. Then she went for her camera (she was a photographer), nervously. She took a few black & white photographs (my family still has one photograph) as evidence. Then my mother came by a few minutes later and I went home. The babysitter vanished since that day. Because my body died its original Soul (Mike Costa) entered Heaven, so I had to improvise, because you need both in order to live. So I took Tutankhamon’s Ba/Soul (from my home in Duat) and placed it in my body.

In early 1991 I found the babysitter again, at my University (CSUH/EB). She was a psychology counselor and was working on her Master’s degree with free sessions. I saw her for a few weeks; I had suffered from Depression (my best friend died from Leukemia in late 1990). She could tell something was amiss by her questions. Later on my mother told her about my childhood. The babysitter/counselor recognized something and laughed to herself. I let her “borrow” my book, which was semi-autobiographical (Eye of the Pharaoh ©1990), but she photocopied it WITHOUT ASKING FIRST; the book had a Copyright on the cover. In 1993 people were buying up this book, now published by her; she was calling my Science-Fiction novel a “True story” because well she believed it was real after my resurrection in 1975. It was about King Tutankhamon, for as a counselor that must have made sense to her. Anyway, the CIA (who believed her) intervened and I was never paid for the book, because I was now “classified top secret” by them… The money was only accessible via them or some secret group. In 2002 I asked them to buy some real estate [Niihau] with it. In 2003 my Arab neighbors discovered what I had been doing when they bribed the CIA or some rogue intelligence agent with $30,000+. Now my soul is not “Mike Costa” since 1975, so I don’t think like a modern person. I have this insatiable thirst for anything Ancient Egyptian, and create website “Temples” to the Gods of Egypt/Kemt. So my goal in buying up ‘secret real estate’ was to create a New Egyptian State based on Ancient Egyptian society. The fact my body was born on Howard Carter’s birthday 3 weeks premature, like the 3 weeks it took to open the tomb (from November 4 to November 26, 1922), indicates who my soul is. Howard Carter discovered “my” tomb in 1922. My Divine Ka (Pharaohs become divine at death) is in the tomb, guarding it while my just-as-destructive Divine Soul is in this one, causing weather anomalies with every thought. The babysitter has not been arrested for this crime or for the one in 1975. That’s the Government’s problem.
© Pharaocracy of Niihau 2011 M7.

No comments:

Post a Comment